The coronavirus is spreading very fast every day, World Health Organization to declared a global emergency. There are now around 10,000 cases of people infected with the virus in China, at least 213 have died due to the illness, and the sickness has now spread to 19 countries around the globe.
People want to protect themselves and their loved ones. Some people are in china started to be creative and weird ways to protect themselves from the coronavirus.
According To News18 , Bizarre Ways People followed to Protect Themselves from Coronavirus Outbreak
Recently, a video clip of a taxi driver from Beijing isolating himself using plastic covering was widely circulated online.
2. what do you do if you can’t shake hands? Well, you shake legs. A video went viral from China, where a man refuses to shake hands with people and goes ahead greeting them using legs.
3. Face-masks too have become a part of many people’s daily regimen. So much so that a video of a kid, who bites into a biscuit, forgetting she has a mask on, went viral.
4. A school in Beirut was seen spraying its students with disinfectant before they entered their classrooms.
For complete isolation, a person wore a plastic bag and held it together with an umbrella.
5. People wearing plastic bottles and containers have been very common in China.
6. People packed themselves in plastic bags to be coronavirus-proof.
7. People in Beijing were also seen wearing astronaut’s costume while out on a stroll for grocery shopping.